FREE EMPLOYER SUPPORT
TBARTA offers free employer consulting services to help you identify, set-up, implement and maintain a commute alternative program for employees. Depending on the benefits you choose to offer, you may be able to save on payroll taxes.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for local employers to implement programs and policies that encourage people to commute by carpool, vanpool, or other alternative modes. By serving as the ‘go-to’ resource, and by providing regular and frequent worksite support services, TBARTA’s account executives will work with you to create a successful program.
TBARTA provides a wide array of worksite services, around which its customers can expect a consistently high level of service-delivery. Customers can expect the following from TBARTA:
- Onsite support and guidance to establish worksite-based travel options programs
- Dedicated, well trained commuter assistance staff
- Access to a comprehensive carpool and vanpool matching software
- New-hire orientation guidance and materials for travel options
- Onsite education, digital marketing and promotional/mode shift events
- Mapping services including dot-density analysis of residential distribution
- Marketing and communications support to foster employee mode shift
- An Emergency Ride Home program
- Surveying and worksite mode shift evaluations
- Telework policies for business continuity/resilience
- Promotions for bicycle commuting and matching for coordinated bicycle trip-making
- Financial support for vanpool formation and expansion
- Transit program development in coordination with area providers
- Preferred parking programs for carpools and vanpools
- Comprehensive website with downloadable resources
- Employer Transportation Coordinator (ETC) training and networking events
- Annual awards recognition with national Best Workplaces for Commuter (BWC) program
Contact your account executive today to learn how we can help you improve your employees’ commutes!
Brandon Nuby, Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus Counties