Best workplaces for commuters
Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) is an innovative membership program that provides qualified employers with national recognition and an elite designation for offering outstanding commuter benefits. Employers and developments that meet the National Standard of Excellence in commuter benefits can get on the list of Best Workplaces for Commuters. This is a free benefit for employers who qualify and participate in TBARTA Commuter Services Programs.
TBARTA is Nationally Recognized
“The Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority is one of the top employers in the nation offering high level commuter benefits to their employees,” said Julie Bond, Program Manager, Best Workplaces for Commuters. “They give their employees the support they need to get to work and be at their best before, during and after their workday.”
2022 Employers Honored
Tampa Bay's top employers for 2022 as recognized by Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) were honored in a virtual meeting in January. FDOT District Seven Secretary David Gwynn congratulated the honorees in his opening remarks.
"The department would like to thank all of you for providing mobility options to your employees and enhancing our transportation system and the environment," Gwynn said. "Thank you very much to everyone who earned these awards. It means that you are taking commuting seriously and looking out for your employees."
Click the video on the right to watch the event.
Congratulations! 2022 Tampa Bay Companies Honored
- Benesch- Florida Division
- Center for Urban Transportation Research
- City of St. Petersburg
- Commute with Enterprise
- CTS Engineering, Inc.
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc. Tampa Group
- Florida Department of Transportation District 7, Headquarters
- Florida Department of Transportation District 7, Tampa Operations Center
- Hillsborough County City-Government Planning Commission
- Hops 2.0
- James A. Haley VA Hospital
- Made Possible Personal Training
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA)
- St. Petersburg College - Allstate Center
- St. Petersburg College - Clearwater Campus
- St. Petersburg College - Downtown Center
- St. Petersburg College - EpiCenter
- St. Petersburg College - Gibbs Campus
- St. Petersburg College - Health Education Center
- St. Petersburg College - Midtown Center
- St. Petersburg College - Seminole Campus
- St. Petersburg College - Tarpon Springs Campus
- St. Petersburg College - Veterinary Technology Center
- Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority (TBARTA)
- Tampa Downtown Partnership - Main Office
- Tampa Downtown Partnership - Street Team
- Tampa General Hospital
- University of South Florida
- VHB (Tampa)
- Westshore Alliance
"We're passionate about helping workplaces improve the performance of their commuter programs and would like to help you apply and qualify for this prestigious recognition! Contact us today to learn more."
Ken Boden, TBARTA Manager of Commuter Services
Best Workplaces for Commuter Benefits
The recognition is prestigious and the benefits are many when your business is nationally honored as a Best Workplace for Commuters. Click the brochure above to learn more.