Best workplaces for commuters
Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) is an innovative membership program that provides qualified employers with national recognition and an elite designation for offering outstanding commuter benefits. Employers and developments that meet the National Standard of Excellence in commuter benefits can get on the list of Best Workplaces for Commuters. This is a free benefit for employers who qualify and participate in TBARTA Commuter Services Programs.
TBARTA is Nationally Recognized
“The Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority is one of the top employers in the nation offering high level commuter benefits to their employees,” said Julie Bond, Program Manager, Best Workplaces for Commuters. “TBARTA made the list because they offer transportation choices, access to Emergency Ride Home programs, and provide its employees the support they need to get to and from work and be at their best before, during, and after their workday.”
2021 Employers Honored
Tampa Bay's top employers for 2021 as recognized by Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) were honored in a virtual meeting May 13 week. FDOT District Seven Secretary David Gwynn congratulated the honorees in his opening remarks.
"The department would like to thank all of you for providing mobility options to your employees and enhancing our transportation system and the environment," Gwynn said. "Thank you very much to everyone who earned these awards. It means that you are taking commuting seriously and looking out for your employees."
Click the video on the right to watch the event.
Congratulations! 2021 Tampa Bay Companies Honored
- Affinitiv, Inc. (Clearwater)
- Altierus Career College (Tampa)
- Bank of America (Tampa)
- Bealls, Inc. (Bradenton)
- Center for Urban Transportation Research
- Central Florida Regional Planning Council (Bartow)
- City of North Port
- City of Sarasota
- City of St. Petersburg
- Commute with Enterprise (Tampa)
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc. Tampa Group
- Environmental Protection Commission of Hillsborough County (Tampa, FL)
- Florida Department of Transportation, Districts 1, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Hillsborough County Government
- Hillsborough County City-Government Planning Commission
- Pall Aerospace Corp. (New Port Richey)
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA)
- Polk County Board of County Commissioners
- Polk State College (Lakeland and Winter Haven)
- Sarasota County Government
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
- St. Petersburg College (Clearwater, FL)
- Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority
- Tampa Downtown Partnership
- Tampa General Hospital
- Tindale Oliver (Tampa)
- University of South Florida
- VHB (Tampa)
- Westshore Alliance (Tampa)
We're passionate about helping workplaces improve the performance of their commuter programs and would like to help you apply and qualify for this prestigious recognition! Contact your account executive today to learn more.
Best Workplaces for Commuter Benefits
The recognition is prestigious and the benefits are many when your business is nationally honored as a Best Workplace for Commuters. Click the brochure above to learn more.