Welcome to the TBARTA careers section. When we have open positions, you will find them here, including title, responsibilities and qualification requirements. You will also be able to apply for the position from this page.
Job Description: Procument & Grants Manager
Procurement & Grants Manager
TBARTA has an immediate opening for a Procurement & Grants Manager. Among the responsibilities of this position are managing contracting, purchasing and grant administration; managing federal and state grant programs; and determining procurement strategies that ensure TBARTA's operating and capital funds are spent in accordance with laws and regulations. This position is also responsible for establishing and maintaining integrity and quality for all of TBARTA's contracting and purchasing activities. Please review the job description for a complete list of responsibilities, functions, and requirements.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in contract management and procurement services, or related field. At least two (2) years experience in associated administrative function. Experience with federal or state grant administration.
- Desired Experience: Experience in public procurement and grant administration within another public transit agency.
- License or Certificate: Must possess, or obtain, and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license. Professional certification such as CPPO, CPPB, CPSM and/or C.P.M. preferred.
If you would like to join the TBARTA team as our next Procurement & Grants Manager, please review the complete job description in the link below, then follow the instructions and apply to Careers@TBARTA.com.
This position remains open until filled.
To apply for a TBARTA career opportunity, please submit a resume detailing your employment history, experience, education and contact information, as well as a cover letter that includes the information below to Careers@TBARTA.com.
- In the letter, indicate the position for which you are applying and why you are interested
- Outline the skills and experience that qualify you for consideration
- Include your current and desired salary
- Indicate when you are available to start
Salary Commensurate with Experience.